SP Jain School of Global Management has gained immense success over the past few years, being ranked among the world’s best by several prestigious international publications. Nitish Jain, President – SP Jain Global, shares the reason behind this success in an interview with ET Now, one of India’s leading business news channels.
The story, which was telecast during the news bulletin hour on October 19, 2019, highlights how the School is:
- Being recognised year after year by highly regarded global rankings
- The youngest business school in the world to be featured in the MBA rankings by Forbes, Financial Times and The Economist/li>
- Preparing students to lead global teams through its unique tri-city learning model
- Transforming classroom education with its new cutting-edge technology
- Shaping job-ready business leaders by offering an education that is practical, global and relevant to the needs of 21st-century learners
Watch Nitish Jain’s interview with ET Now: